This free webinar series explores the present and future applications of cyclodextrins in biopharma through a series of educative sessions. It focuses on cyclodextrin uses in protein formulations (monoclonal antibodies), gene therapy, vaccines, and other biotech applications. The webinar includes an overview of the current market, three concise lectures by experts from Roquette and CarboHyde, and concludes with a moderated panel discussion featuring the speakers and key opinion leaders.
The audience can ask questions and participate in an open discussion about the challenges and possibilities of these innovative applications.
You can register here: Cyclodextrin in Biopharma (and more details about the program and experts)
- BioPharma Market Insights (15 min)
Elham Blouet, Regional Head Bio Pharma Technology, Roquette
- Revolutionizing Gene Therapy: The Dynamic Duo of Cyclodextrins and Gene Delivery (40 min*)
Milo Malanga, CarboHyde
- Unlock the potential of KLEPTOSE® Hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin in biologics downstream process and formulation development (40 min*)
Peng Tao, BioPharma Research Manager, Roquette
- Polysorbates versus KLEPTOSE® HPB Hydroxypropyl Beta-Cyclodextrin: Comparative Study on Stability & Antibody Stabilization (40 min*)
Hailong Zhang, Research Analytical Manager, Roquette
- Panel discussion (45 min): Cyclodextrins-based formulations in Biopharma – current and future applications, advantages, and challenges
See more details here: Webinar: Cyclodextrins in Biopharma | Roquette